When will you marry?

"So when are you getting married?" Chika asked, she was quite serious.

I laughed, I mean here I am in bed with this gorgeous woman, whom I've just finished making wild crazy love to and she's asking me when I'm getting married.

I ignored her question and kissed her deeply, I allowed my hand to wander teasingly to her chest, I felt her nipple tighten, I swallowed her moans. Then I bent my head and caught the nipple I'd been teasing on my tongue.

I sucked greedily on it, alternating between nibbling at it and laving it with my tongue.

She screamed as I quickly inserted my fingers up her wet vulva. I sucked harder, until I felt her come, instead of letting go I allowed my fingers to search for her nub of pleasure, she was panting and begging me to stop, not to stop.

"This is why I am never getting married Chika, I was made to give married women like you pleasure." I whispered into her screaming mouth.

Comments

  1. Well well well,you have made it big....referrals and requests from seething/knackered amazons. Nice write

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts