A PATCHWORD OF WORKS





It was all
in my head
Just a part
of my dreams
Ramson Nouah
presidey
Genevieve
his wifey
It was all
my fault
For it happened
On my watch
multicoloured
blasts
Rocked
But not Aso Rock
When blood
thundered
Just like the sea
That straddled
My dreams
good luck was
Everything but...
rue ben
Re-wrote
his story
Die zenie
the djinnie
Handbags
Full of
dollars
It was all
in my head
Out of it
Deep inside
me
When Iwe – Ala
Banked the world
Paupers R Us
Pee eitch See Hen
Blinded
By
The light
Pastored
by
Taxless
tithes
It was all
about you
Not ever
about me
beggar-lee
Hunger-ree
Aki
got married
To Paw paw
his pretty
both of
them
OCCUPIED
My closet
the yoots
Older
Than
Baami
lay the blame
on me
for it happened
while I dreamed
it was all
about you
it was
never
about
me ...

Comments

Popular Posts